struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Any hint of JQuery on struts2 tutorial, thanks!
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:52:54 GMT

Struts2 in Practice book from manning

http://www.manning.com/wannemacher

feel free to Ping wes or myself offline for any questions/comments/tutorials

Thanks,
Martin Gainty
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de
confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely
to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message
serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy
manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.