struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Calling Action on page load
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:59:26 GMT

if you're bound by political considerations to use Struts1 use Dave's suggestion
(if you are able to implement Struts2 solutuion use the suggestion I posted yesterday)

please keep us apprised
Martin
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de
confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely
to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message
serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy
manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.