struts-user mailing list archives

From "srinivasa_v ." <srinivas...@sify.com>
Subject reconnecting to the Oracle database.with Hibernate 3. I
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 08:11:53 GMT
Hi

I am getting Exception while reconnecting to the Oracle database.with
Hibernate 3. I was getting this problem when Data Base server restarts. its
start working when

restartig the application server.

Here is the error message I am getting in logs

JDBCException W org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter logExceptions SQL
Error: 17002, SQLState: null
JDBCException E org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter logExceptions Io
exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

SQL Error: 17002, SQLState: null
0000039 JDBCException E Io exception:n reset by peer: socket