struts-user mailing list archives

From Russell Neufeld <russ.neuf...@hds.com>
Subject Re: "disabled" attribute on s:form not working
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:49:49 GMT
Hi Dave,

    Thanks for the quick response.  Sorry for the incorrect comparison.
I'm porting a Struts 1 app to Struts 2, so I've got both frameworks on
my mind.

    Ok, so the "disabled" attribute on the s:form tag doesn't act the
same as S1.  That's cool.  Seems like the "disabled" attribute on
s:reset and sx:submit don't work though.  I tried

    <s:reset  value="Reset" class="button" disabled="true"/>

 and this renders a working reset button.  Also, this

    <sx:submit value="Submit" cssClass="button" id="submit"
disabled="true"/>

renders a working submit button.  That said "disabled" on an s:submit
correctly renders an inoperable submit button.  Any ideas what might be
going on here?  Thanks,

    Russ