struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.1.6: SlashesInActionNames does not work when namespace is the root context
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:59:18 GMT
Radoslav Krivak wrote:
> I have exactly the same problem as described in
> https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-2461 .
>
> Looks like this bug is still present in 2.1.6.

I can't reproduce this either. Can you create a minimal app that
reproduces the problem and post the config?

Whether I deploy to the root context or a named context I have no
problems defining a package with namespace="/" and using actions with
slashes in the names.

   <package name="foo" namespace="/" extends="struts-default">
     <action name="huh/what" class="actions.Foo">
       <result name="success">/WEB-INF/jsps/foo.jsp</result>
     </action>
   </package>

Visiting /huh/what.action works fine, and if I deploy to a non-root
context "bar" visiting /bar/huh/what.action also works fine.

Dave