struts-user mailing list archives

From Doug Pham <dougtp...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Any hint of JQuery on struts2 tutorial, thanks!
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 15:14:08 GMT
Wes,
     When will the book be ready?  About a year ago, I tried the basic S2, Spring &
Hibernate and I have the hardest of time to do things as the connection keep getting closed
before I could update things.  Hopefully, your book will help me understand why that was.
I have been using S2, Hibernate & Sitemesh which is doing OK for me.  Hopefully, you
have some unit testing setup and strategy as that is my main weakness.

Cheers,
Doug

--- On Tue, 4/28/09, Wes Wannemacher <wesw@wantii.com> wrote:
From: Wes Wannemacher <wesw@wantii.com>
Subject: Re: Any hint of JQuery on struts2 tutorial, thanks!
Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2009, 9:05 AM

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 9:52 AM, Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Struts2 in Practice book from manning
>
> http://www.manning.com/wannemacher
>
> feel free to Ping wes or myself offline for any
questions/comments/tutorials

> Thanks,
> Martin Gainty

Checking in! Did I hear my name?

Yeah, I have quite a bit of JQuery coverage, but it's a moving target.
It is likely that we'll have a fair amount of JQuery integration
within Struts by the time the book is published (coincidence?) If you
join the MEAP program and read it as I go, there is at least one
chapter already with a decent JQuery + Spring + JPA example.

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice