struts-user mailing list archives

From Marc Logemann ...@logemann.org>
Subject Re: S2: latest Struts 2.1.x and latest CXF dont play nice together
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 11:20:05 GMT
Ahh here we go. Just read the struts 2.0 -> 2.1 migration guide and
saw this:

"The default action extension list (struts.action.extension) has
changed from just 'action' to 'action' plus "" (no extension). If your
application has servlets or other requests that have no extension then
they will be mistaken as actions and you will get a "There is no
Action mapped for ..." exception like below."

This explains the difference with regard to handling the mentioned
URIs. So i can just do that:

<constant name="struts.action.extension" value="action" />

to get the old "2.0.x" bevaior. Unfortunately i created a custom
ActionMapper the wont handle /services/* URIs. Hmmm. Lets see what i
do now :)

---
regards
Marc Logemann