struts-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Peterson <rrpeter...@gmail.com>
Subject S2: Unexpected Exception
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 23:05:37 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm working with Dojo and Struts 2, and getting the following error when I
submit my form (It seems to be referring to a null input from the two single
quotes):

[2009-03-05 15:56:25,688] ERROR
com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor -
ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Unexpected Exception caught setting
'' on 'class com.myProject.actions.Search: Error setting expression '' with
value '[Ljava.lang.String;@1314e1e'

I've searched, and the closest advice I could find was this can be caused by
the getter/setter not being the same as the field in the JSP.  I've double
checked and everything is correct and there's no misc fields hiding anywhere
in the JSP.  Besides which, shouldn't it show which field is giving problems
in the "caught setting ' ' " part?  I have devMode turned on currently.

Any help would be appreciated!