struts-user mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using inject with Convention Plugin
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:47:31 GMT
You can get an instance of the internal container like:

Dispatcher.getInstance().getContainer()

then use it to inject some object. Be warned that this can change
without warning any time.

musachy

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 5:06 PM, Kumar Mettu <mksreddy@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Musachy,
>
>   This works great as long as default Struts Object Factory is used but get the exception
the following exception If I try to use StrutsSpringObjectFactory
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$MissingDependencyException: No mapping found
for dependency

>  Any thoughts?
>
> Thanks,
> Kumar.

find any relevant docs. Can someone point me in right direction?