struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: post-redirect-get in Firefox
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 02:46:28 GMT

In Firefox
so if I am on Investran and am redirected to cyberspaceroad
I then (login) to <welcome-file> on cyberspaceroad
on refresh I am redirected to original Investran

Can you see which redirect code is returned (301,307) and which method(POST/GET)
?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
we kindly ask you to  please inform the sender. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying
hereof is prohibited. This message serves for information purposes only and shall not have
any legally binding effect. Given that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can
not accept any liability for the content provided.