struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Any way to have multi-line text to be retrieved by s:text?
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2009 01:54:36 GMT

also good idea for language translation
glad to hear that worked for you
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
we kindly ask you to  please inform the sender. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying
hereof is prohibited. This message serves for information purposes only and shall not have
any legally binding effect. Given that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can
not accept any liability for the content provided.