struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Multiple select
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 01:20:30 GMT

interested to know how groupList was populated
?
Martin
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Disclaimer and confidentiality note
This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
we kindly ask you to  please inform the sender. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying
hereof is prohibited. This message serves for information purposes only and shall not have
any legally binding effect. Given that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can
not accept any liability for the content provided.