struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: ClassCastException com.dev.model.Form cannot be cast to java.lang.String
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:25:06 GMT

you have 2 different tags you are implementing:

form (tag) which creates a form
http://struts.apache.org/2.1.6/docs/form-tag.html

action (tag) which identifies ActionClass (and possible parameters)
http://struts.apache.org/2.1.6/docs/action.html

did you have a question on either implementation?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
we kindly ask you to  please inform the sender. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying
hereof is prohibited. This message serves for information purposes only and shall not have
any legally binding effect. Given that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can
not accept any liability for the content provided.