struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: User changing theme in Struts 2
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:56:07 GMT

could you explain how sitemesh installs to (presumably the) template folder?
which sitemesh parameters are configurable?

thanks,
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
we kindly ask you to  please inform the sender. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying
hereof is prohibited. This message serves for information purposes only and shall not have
any legally binding effect. Given that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can
not accept any liability for the content provided.