struts-user mailing list archives

From <yarongo...@msn.com>
Subject RE: Any way to have multi-line text to be retrieved by s:text?
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2009 01:26:55 GMT
Solved by using: <s:property escape="false"
value="%{getText('Description')}" />

Thanks for the help!

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 12:06 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Any way to have multi-line text to be retrieved by s:text?

Good Morning Yaron-
did you get a chance to look at implementing wrapped text with struts
textarea
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/textarea.html
?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, we kindly ask you to  please inform the sender. Any
unauthorised dissemination or copying hereof is prohibited. This message
serves for information purposes only and shall not have any legally binding
effect. Given that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can not
accept any liability for the content provided.