struts-user mailing list archives

From Zarar Siddiqi <zar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to specify namespace for s:submit.
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2009 04:17:20 GMT
<s:submit/> submits a <s:form/>.  If you want your two submit buttons
to call two different actions, you'll need two different forms.

If you can't do that then you could have an onclick handler for both
the submit buttons and depending on which one the user clicks, you can
change the action value of the form (<s:form
action="ChangeThisUsingJavaScript">).

Zarar