struts-user mailing list archives

From Cody Burleson <c...@burlesontech.com>
Subject Re: Struts 1.3.10 + Ajax
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:54:54 GMT
We are using the Yahoo User Interface Library (YUI) with Struts 1. It has
several widgets such as DataTable, TabView, TreeView, AutoComplete, and
more. It has Ajax loaders. One of the reasons we chose this package is
because it is so well documented and because we wanted our CSS framework and
JS framework to be from the same vendor / system.

Cody Burleson