struts-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <nil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get Server Port
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 10:48:21 GMT
In that case, you either have to pass the information you need as
parameters to the task/thread, or make it possible to look it up in a
configuration file of some kind.

Nils-H

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 9:09 AM, kate_cl <virgurlive09@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,the request is null when i'm running a schedule task. A thread will wake
> up at certain time and send email to user. I need to include the server url
> in this,including the server port and context path.
>
>
> Nils-Helge Garli wrote:
>>
>> When is the request null? And what do you need the server port for?
>>
>> Nils-H
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 5:24 AM, kate_cl <virgurlive09@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,anyone know how to get server port if request is null?
>>> --
>>> View this message in context:
>>> http://www.nabble.com/Get-Server-Port-tp22302338p22302338.html
>>> Sent from the Struts - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org
>>
>>
>>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Get-Server-Port-tp22302338p22346941.html
> Sent from the Struts - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org


Mime
View raw message