struts-user mailing list archives

From <Sandy.Verfai...@roularta.be>
Subject checkboxlist
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:23:14 GMT
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how I can make a checkboxlist on my jsp that knows
which checkbox should be checked and which not.
I have my list of objects with three strings.
string1: name (label for the checkbox)
string2: key (value that identifies which object is checked)
string3: true or false (that says if that checkbox should already be
checked)

But for the checkboxlist tag I see only the listValue and listKey
parameters that write a property of the object.
All the other properties are not dependent on the object of the list..

Thx,