struts-user mailing list archives

From "Seshagiri V" <seshagi...@kensium.com>
Subject session
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:44:34 GMT
Hi All,

1.	Log in and navigation some more pages.
2.	At same address bare used again http://localhost/  it is going to
welcome page and session not find out because user is already logged in.
3.	I am calling  one of actions  then I will getting user is
there(session)
4.	I will approaching without invoke any action
5.	Otherwise How will invoke the action go to welcome or index page.
6.	Please send any solution

Thank you,

Seshagiri V

seshagiriv@kensium.com.

US Main: 877 KENSIUM (536.7486)

US Fax:   312.242.3029

Kensium

200 S Wacker Dr, Suite 3100

Chicago, IL 60606

Confidentiality Note:

The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for
the intended use of the addressee only. Any disclosure, use or copying of
the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

immediately by return e-mail and securely discard this message.