struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sidharth Bhatia" <sidharth.bhat...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Web Services
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 12:55:22 GMT
Hey Rafael,

I think Spring webservices are a great point to start at. If you already
know spring. The learning curve is not quite so steep.

thanks,

Sid Bhatia
"Try not. Do...  or do not. There is no try" -- Yoda
_________________________
_ mailto:sidharth.bhatia1@gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Rafael Taboada [mailto:kaliman.forever@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 8:39 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Web Services

Hi list!

I have a Struts2+Dojo+JPA+Spring project working fine in a production
environment, but suddenly I have the requirement of exposing web services
from my project. I mean, I need to implement web services about my project
funcionality which other systems can consume.

I'm completely new at web services. Please can you guide me how I can
implement web services? Would Spring Web Services be a good point to start?

Thanks in advance for your help!

--
Rafael Taboada