struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: post-redirect-get in Firefox
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:18:37 GMT
GET HTTP 302 according to httpheaders

It looks fine and should be fine, assuming the struts2 redirect resulttype is OK.

But somehow firefox seems to be too clever and appears to be breaking the
standard browser contract to replace the POST with the GET

To confuse me more, it is only doing this on one server on my dev box. The same
page on the deployment server works fine - arg!

Actually now that I check, it's not doing it on the dev server either. It looks
like I can't reproduce it. How annoying!

So it seems to be intermittent - possibly something bad that I intermittently do
without realising. But I did spend an hour trying to solve it last night without
any luck.

Regards
Adam