struts-user mailing list archives

From struts-u...@henrik.synth.no
Subject Struts woes
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 08:17:40 GMT
Hi.

I am upgrading from Struts 2.0.11 to 2.1.6, which mostly works as it
should thanks to the migration guide [1].  A couple of things elude me,
though:

1) I am not able to get fetch static files from dojo.  They are supposed
to be in the classpath per default [2],  but the
/struts/dojo/struts_dojo.js path only gives me a 404.  These files are
in the struts2-dojo-plugin jar, and the jar is included in my War (under
WEB-INF/lib/)

2) I also get NullPointers in
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.TextParseUtil.java (155) and
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.LocalizedTextUtil.findText (318) when
accessing certain pages.  It seems that it's unable to fetch the strings
in under WEB-INF/classes/my/app/package.properties

Best regards,
Henrik

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/S2WIKI/troubleshooting-guide-migrating-from-struts-20x-to-21x.html