struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject post-redirect-get in Firefox
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 01:59:01 GMT

I think this is likely to be nothing to do with struts but rather with firefox,
however trawling the net for firefox info on the subject hasn't yielded anything
interesting.

I noticed a while back that my redirects are not replacing the history in the
browser - firefox in particular, but not opera.

If I submit a form, then the redirect response is retured and the browser
fetches the appropriate page.

Normally if I hit Refresh, it should just refetch the last page. However Firefox
is ignoring the redirect and actually resubmitting the form after showing the
warning / confirmation dialog.

Is this just me or has anyone else got this issue too?

Thanks
Adam