struts-user mailing list archives

From Jiří Chaloupka <k...@chalu.cz>
Subject Re: Struts Ajax Newbie
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:31:36 GMT
One more hint - using MSIE, I found following in server log. When I used
Mozilla, there is not this error:

23:17:45,625 ERROR [[sourceloader]] Servlet.service() for servlet
sourceloader threw exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: resource not found
(/net/sourceforge/ajaxtags/js/'+libraryName+')

Regards
Jiri

Jiří Chaloupka napsal(a):
> hmm I have next problem, I tested it in Mozilla and it works, but now
> I made a test in IE7 and it does not.
> I am using version 1.5 beta 0.1 (beta 0.2 does not works neither as
> demo application)
>
> I am running latest JBoss AS (5.0.0) and java 1.6 b12
>
> I found similar question on Ajaxtags phorum with sole solution
> (removing some comma for js file), but it is not helping.
>
> Alternativelly, is there some another library for ajax for jsp/struts2
> which is working? Ajaxtags seems to me as very alfa version till now,
> it has too much problems :-(
>
> Regards
> Jiri
>

> Mileidys Gonzalez Prieto napsal(a):
>> Yes, u can implement with javascript, in the onClick method of the
>> select, something like to change the document.src with the new address.
>>
>> On Fri, 2009-03-06 at 18:34 +0100, Jiří Chaloupka wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, it is working now. I do not know what concrete helped, I rewrite
>>> web.xml mapping, implementing BaseAjaxServlet instead of normal
>>> servlet, set base url, disable cache ...
>>> Now it is working.
>>>
>>> I have one more question -is there any way to modify autocompleter -
>>> after selectin one record, instead of complete other field to go to
>>> any other sites, eg. list persons -> go to the detail of selected
>>> person?
>>>
>>> Thank you
>>> Jiri

>      Kia  >