struts-user mailing list archives

From Jiří Chaloupka <k...@chalu.cz>
Subject Re: Struts Ajax Newbie
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:25:57 GMT
hmm I have next problem, I tested it in Mozilla and it works, but now I
made a test in IE7 and it does not.
I am using version 1.5 beta 0.1 (beta 0.2 does not works neither as demo
application)

I am running latest JBoss AS (5.0.0) and java 1.6 b12

I found similar question on Ajaxtags phorum with sole solution (removing
some comma for js file), but it is not helping.

Alternativelly, is there some another library for ajax for jsp/struts2
which is working? Ajaxtags seems to me as very alfa version till now, it
has too much problems :-(

Regards
Jiri