struts-user mailing list archives

From benjamin haimerl <b-ski...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Need help using <html:link>
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 19:06:36 GMT
hi hermann

imho it should work..

which page will be shown when you follow the link?
just an empty page?
Then i guess your action returned null as ActionForward, or an
notConfigured forward

or did you saw an error page
for example:
http status 404 - invalid path was requestet

that means the action isnt configured (well)

add some log points to your action, to see if the class will be called
or start the tomcat in debug to step through your action
to be sure the ActionForward Object contains the correct information
if the return value is null.. you will see an empty page
without any exceptions

greetings
benjamin haimerl