struts-user mailing list archives

From Jiří Chaloupka <k...@chalu.cz>
Subject Re: Struts Ajax Newbie
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 17:34:38 GMT
Hi, it is working now. I do not know what concrete helped, I rewrite
web.xml mapping, implementing BaseAjaxServlet instead of normal servlet,
set base url, disable cache ...
Now it is working.

I have one more question -is there any way to modify autocompleter -
after selectin one record, instead of complete other field to go to any
other sites, eg. list persons -> go to the detail of selected person?

Thank you
Jiri