struts-user mailing list archives

From satyanarayana katta <saty.pra...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue with the Browser Cache
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:25:13 GMT
Hi All,

We are developing an application with Struts 2.1.6 and tiles 2.0.6.  We
don't want the browser to cache the pages.

I tried all the options and still the browser is caching the pages and when
I hit the back button the page gets loaded.

Tried Options

1.  Wrote an interceptor and added the response header to have pragma
no-cache, expires -1, no-store etc.
2.  Added response headers directly in jsp

Used the http-watch to see if the headers are being set.  HttpWatch shows
that the headers are infact set.

Whatever I do, the back button doesn't expire the page.

Am I missing something?  Please help.

Rgds,

Satya