struts-user mailing list archives

From Jim Kiley <jhki...@summa-tech.com>
Subject Re: Have a <s:a href .. as the Label of a CheckBox
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:02:59 GMT
...and so I have to guess that your question is: How can I make a hyperlink
be the label for a checkbox?  Sometimes it helps to actually ask a question
in your question.
Anyway: Don't have the hyperlink actually be the label per se.  Give the
checkbox no label and just put the hyperlink next to the checkbox.
jk

--
Jim Kiley
Technical Consultant | Summa