struts-user mailing list archives

From Tedy Marcos Colombini <ted...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: executing inline scripts from ajax responses (dojo 0.4)
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:26:54 GMT
Tks guys for your help!

Andras, I saw this stuff before and it doesn't work. At least I tried to
use a content pane with *executeScripts* = true and *scriptSeparation* =
false and nothing happened.

In fact, my problem is not with an alert. I just create a simple use case to
illustrate the problem I have in my project. Anyways, your responses were
very useful! I will try some of them and as soon as I make it work, I post
the solution here.

Cheers,

Tedy