struts-user mailing list archives

From Tedy Marcos Colombini <ted...@gmail.com>
Subject executing inline scripts from ajax responses (dojo 0.4)
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:27:20 GMT
Hi there,

After being able to submit an ajax form request using javascript, I am stuck
in the second (and last) problem. The response contains an inline script
which I wanna execute when the it is rendered. I am using Struts 2.0.11 and
Dojo 0.4. I did some research but everything I found is incomplete.

This is the code. It works, only the alert from the response doesn't pop
out. So what I should do to make this script run?

<%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" %>
<head>
    <s:head theme="ajax" debug="true"/>
    <script type="text/javascript">
        function submitForm(formId, divId) {
        var kw = {
            formNode: dojo.byId(formId),
            mimetype: "text/plain",
            method: "post",
            transport: "XMLHTTPTransport",
            load: function(type, data, http, kwArgs){
                dojo.byId(divId).innerHTML = data;
            },
            error: function(type, error, http){
                alert(error);
             }
        };
        dojo.io.bind(kw);
    }
    </script>
</head>

    <s:form id="myForm" action="example/Test.action">
        <input type="button" onclick="submitForm('myForm', 'divResult')"
value="Javascript" />
    </s:form>

This is the response from Test.action:

Content