struts-user mailing list archives

From k...@chalu.cz
Subject Re: Struts Ajax Newbie
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 09:37:45 GMT
}Hallo, it is not really for this forum, but thread is already here.
 I have following problem with ajaxtags, described in ajaxtags forum,
but maybe it is not visited often. For javascript sources and function
- it is the same if it is included in html head or body.
 I have form in included tiles template, which has:
    ${pageContext.request.contextPath}
     Značka:
     --
     Škoda
     Hyunday
     Kia
     Toyota
     Select model
 /cars/FillCarModel returns XML file with models for make.
 But using this not works, base URL is not called (there is some log
messages, which are not in log). If I will use hard codded path to
baseUrl, then init method of this servlet is called, but neither
doGet or doPost.
 In html is generated to:
 new AjaxJspTag.Select(
 {
 baseUrl: "${contextPath}/FillCarModels",
 source: "make",
 onCreate: initProgress,
 onComplete: resetProgress,
 onFailure: reportError,
 target: "model",
 parameters: "make={make}",
 emptyOptionName: "Select model"
 });
 Where can be problem? looks that something is not initialized ...
  Thanks, Jiri
 On Mon 02/03/09 02:47 , Mileidys Gonzalez Prieto
mileidys.gonzalez@i-frontier.net sent:
 Well, for to do actions like that in my code I'm using AjaxTags.
 http://ajaxtags.sourceforge.net/
 Is really easy to use...