struts-user mailing list archives

From mahanare <mahan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 Type conversion
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:05:43 GMT

kind of got a fix.

here is my jsp content.

	<s:iterator value="columnLabels" var="label">
		<th><s:property value='label' /></th>
	</s:iterator>
	<s:iterator value="results" var="auditViewBean" >

	 <s:iterator value="propertyList" var="auditProperty">
	  <s:set var="keyName" value="key"></s:set>
	  <s:iterator value="columnLabels" var="label1">

	    <s:if test= "%{#label1== #keyName}" >
		</s:if>
</s:iterator>
		</s:iterator>