struts-user mailing list archives

From arunabh <arunabh.d...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject The MIME type of while uploading .dbf files
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:56:17 GMT

Hi ,

I am trying to do a restricted file upload .

I have used

 <interceptor-ref name="fileUpload">

text/plain,application/vnd.ms-excel,application/dbf,application/dbase,application/x-dbase,application/x-dbf,zz-application/zz-winassoc-dbf,application/x-msdownload

                </interceptor-ref>

For me .txt files and .csv files are working fine but .dbf(i.e Microsoft
Visual FoxPro Table type ) files are not working .

The error is
 Content-Type not allowed: upload
"upload_abfbeb3_12033a3b84f__7f9e_00000002.tmp" application/octet-stream.

Please suggest me what should put for the content type for .dbf .
If i put add the application/octet-stream content type then it works , but
at that time it allows .exe files also which i don't what . Please suggest
me what should i do .

With Regards
Aruabh