struts-user mailing list archives

From foward <fow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Greybox Ajax box with struts2
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2009 03:38:00 GMT

Hello ,

With yours solutions I change a little the things... because I have all the
actions with the extension "html", I need that, for this reason the more
easy way was change the extension of the file loader_frame.html to
loader_frame.htm ... and the mapping in struts.xml will be :

   <package name="greybox" extends="default" namespace="/scripts/greybox">
            <action name="loader_frame">
              <result
type="dispatcher">/scripts/greybox/loader_frame.htm</result>
            </action>
    </package>

and that works ! ... Thanks again

Best Regards