struts-user mailing list archives

From Greg Lindholm <glindh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Greybox Ajax box with struts2
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 14:06:33 GMT

foward wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have one question :), I want to integrate the greybox ajax box (
> http://orangoo.com/labs/GreyBox/ http://orangoo.com/labs/GreyBox/  ) with
> my webapp in struts2 but appears that in the webserver :
>
> There is no Action mapped for namespace /scripts/greybox and action name
> loader_frame
>
> because the "open window" is called from one html file in the directory
> /scripts/greybox/loader_frame.html , how I can make that possible?  ... I
> have to exclude something like excludeAction ? please I will appreaciate
> the help .
>
> Best Regards

By default struts 2.1.6 treats any url that ends with ".action" OR with no
extension as an action.
If all your actions end with ".action" and you don't want url's (like
.../scripts/greybox/loader_frame) that have no extension to be treated like
actions then you can change the default action extension to be only
".action". If you add the following to your struts.xml file then url's
without extension will not be treated like actions.

<constant name="struts.action.extension" value="action" />