struts-user mailing list archives

From wkbutler <kent.but...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mapping FreeMarker results in struts-rest-plugin
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 01:19:58 GMT

Update - as it turns out, URL
   http://localhost:8080/lotmap/subdivision/id1

resolves to template
   WEB-INF/content/subdivision-show.ftl

*if* and only if the correlating JSP template
   WEB-INF/content/subdivision-show.jsp

does *not* exist.

While that is not terribly surprising, this is:  when the project is checked
out of CVS and run on another server using the same JVM, we have a different
order of template preference; i.e. on my box, when

   WEB-INF/content/subdivision-show.ftl
   WEB-INF/content/subdivision-show.jsp

both exist, then the no-extension URL resolves to the JSP template.  On the
other server, the same no-extension URL resolves to the FTL template when
both exist.