struts-user mailing list archives

From Mohan Radhakrishnan <radhakrishnan.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts2 and dojo
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 05:00:14 GMT

newton.dave wrote:

> pascal.gehring@freenet.de wrote:
>> So please don't say that dojo-support is deprecated. This is wrong. Dojo
>> just has moved!!
>
> Dojo is most certainly deprecated: deprecated means that support still
> exists, but may, or will, stop being supported at some point in the
> future.
>
> Dave

Somehow I have missed that announcement. What does it actually mean ?
What are the implications of this for projects that have to be in production
for a long time ?
Are you supporting JQuery in the future ?
I know I should be expecting only voluntary support from a open-source
project. Will the developers who are still working on DOJO support in Struts
tags suddenly stop working ? Has the bug fixing stopped ?