struts-user mailing list archives

From kavita P <kavs3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please help to get Arabic i18n(internationalization) using struts2.1.6
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 06:19:59 GMT

Hi Friends,

I am also trying out the same example and facing the same problem.

I am trying to make japanese locale but not able to do that.

I have saved the package_ja.properties file as UTF-8 type.

I have tried all the option mention below but all in vain.

Can anyone please help.

Appriciate your help.

Thanks & Regards,
Kavita