struts-user mailing list archives

From Ignacio de Córdoba <icord...@skios.es>
Subject OGNL problem in s:checkbox
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2009 23:41:31 GMT

Hi there,
I am trying to activate some checkboxes if a certain condition is matched:

<s:checkbox name="activeServices"
value="%{userSession.portal.serviceNames.contains(service)}"
fieldValue="%{service}"/>

service is a String var which contains my site service names. I get it
iterating over a collection. checkbox should be checked when serviceNames
contains the String in "service" var.

It works OK if I replace "service" var with a string:
%{userSession.portal.serviceNames.contains('mail')}
but using avar won't work. Any idea why I can't replace "mail" literal with
a var there?

Thanks for any help,
Ignacio