struts-user mailing list archives

From nani2ratna <nani2ra...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Unit Test with Struts2 + Spring + Maven
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:45:45 GMT

Hi this is my pom.xml.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<project>
	<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
	<groupId>TutorialFromTextbook</groupId>
	<artifactId>TutorialFromTextbook</artifactId>
	<packaging>war</packaging>
	<version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
	<name>Struts 2 Starter</name>
	<url>http://www.myComp.com</url>
	<description>Struts 2 Starter</description>

	<dependencies>
		<!-- Junit -->
		<dependency>
			<groupId>junit</groupId>
			<artifactId>junit</artifactId>
			<version>${junit.version}</version>
			<scope>test</scope>
		</dependency>

		<!-- Servlet & Jsp -->
		<dependency>
			<groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
			<artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
			<version>${servlet.version}</version>
			<scope>provided</scope>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
			<artifactId>jsp-api</artifactId>
			<version>${jsp.version}</version>
			<scope>provided</scope>
		</dependency>

		<!--  Struts 2 -->
		<dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>
            <artifactId>struts2-core</artifactId>
            <version>${struts.version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>
            <artifactId>struts2-sitemesh-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>${struts.version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>
            <artifactId>struts2-spring-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>${struts.version}</version>
        </dependency>

		<!-- Jakarta Commons -->
		<dependency>
			<groupId>commons-fileupload</groupId>
			<artifactId>commons-fileupload</artifactId>
			<version>${commons.fileupload.version}</version>
		</dependency>

		<!-- Dwr -->
		<dependency>
            <groupId>org.directwebremoting</groupId>
            <artifactId>dwr</artifactId>
            <version>${dwr.version}</version>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>

    <build>
      <finalName>TutorialFromTextbook</finalName>
    	<plugins>
    		<plugin>
                <configuration>
                   <source>1.5</source>
                   <target>1.5</target>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
    		<plugin>
    			<groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
    			<artifactId>maven-jetty-plugin</artifactId>
    			<version>6.1.5</version>
    			<configuration>
    				<scanIntervalSeconds>10</scanIntervalSeconds>
    			</configuration>
    		</plugin>
    	</plugins>
    </build>

    <properties>
    	<!-- Testing dependency versions -->
    	<junit.version>4.4</junit.version>
    	<jsp.version>2.0</jsp.version>
        <servlet.version>2.4</servlet.version>

        <!-- Commons dependency version -->
        <commons.fileupload.version>1.2.1</commons.fileupload.version>

        <!-- Struts dependency versions -->
    	<struts.version>2.1.6</struts.version>

    	<!--  DWR Dependency version -->
    	<dwr.version>2.0.1</dwr.version>