struts-user mailing list archives

From Mohan Radhakrishnan <radhakrishnan.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Acegi with Struts 2.
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 10:10:08 GMT

I had each filter immediately followed by the mapping but then I changed it
to the following.

<filter>
        <filter-name>springSecurityFilterChain</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy</filter-class>
    </filter>

    <filter>
        <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter</filter-class>
    </filter>

    <filter-mapping>
      <filter-name>springSecurityFilterChain</filter-name>
      <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/HelloWorld.jsp</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>