struts-user mailing list archives

From "Griffith, Michael *" <Michael.Griff...@fda.hhs.gov>
Subject RE: Web Services
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:02:58 GMT
Spring has excellent remoting abilities. If you are already using
Spring, I'd check out Spring Remoting as my first option.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rafael Taboada [mailto:kaliman.forever@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 7:39 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Web Services

Hi list!

I have a Struts2+Dojo+JPA+Spring project working fine in a production
environment, but suddenly I have the requirement of exposing web
services from my project. I mean, I need to implement web services about
my project funcionality which other systems can consume.

I'm completely new at web services. Please can you guide me how I can
implement web services? Would Spring Web Services be a good point to
start?

Thanks in advance for your help!

--
Rafael Taboada