struts-user mailing list archives

From Kumar Mettu <mksre...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: using inject with Convention Plugin
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2009 00:24:28 GMT
Works Great. Thanks.

--- On Fri, 3/27/09, Musachy Barroso <musachy@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Musachy Barroso <musachy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: using inject with Convention Plugin
Date: Friday, March 27, 2009, 12:55 PM

There is no documentation about it. Don't tell anyone I told you, but
you just need to do something like:

@Inject("the.constant")
public void setSomeConstant(String constant) {
}

and the value of the constant with key "the.constant" will be
injected. You can also inject by type, like the "Container" instance
and so on.

musachy

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 3:48 PM, Kumar Mettu <mksreddy@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I am looking for a way to inject resources while using Convention Plugin. I can't
find any relevant docs. Can someone point me in right direction?