struts-user mailing list archives

From Windy Hung <windy_h...@yahoo.com>
Subject getting value from struts.properties in action class
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 23:29:52 GMT
Hi
 I set
"struts.multipart.saveDir=c:\\test-tmp" in my struts.properties. The setting is for file uploading.
And I would like to check if the directory exists during file loading in my action class.

Is there any easy way to get value out from struts.properties instead of using getClass().getResourceAsStream("struts.properties");

And when is the best time to check if the directory exits? Do I do the checking in Interceptor
instead of execute() in action class?

Thanks

Windy Hung