struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: interceptor redirection problem
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2009 01:24:40 GMT

the problem is you are relying on your own ServletFilter

this is possibly a configuration problem
please display hibernate.xml,hibernate.properties

Fairly comprehensive example of configuring hibernate with struts is located at
http://www.hibernate.org/105.html

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.

> Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 04:30:44 -0800
> From: rouxelec@yahoo.com
> Subject: interceptor redirection problem
> To: user@struts.apache.org
>
> Hi,
>
> here's my code.
> I want to show an error message if it's impossible to commit. But it seems my action
still display the 'success' result.