struts-user mailing list archives

From alee amin <mailing.list.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Creating and calling a servlet in sturts2 app
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 10:20:47 GMT
This is the entry that i made in web.xml for the servlet

> <servlet>

<description>

</description>

<display-name>rawData</display-name>

<servlet-name>rawData</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>com.e2e.servlet.rawData</servlet-class>

</servlet>

<servlet-mapping>

<servlet-name>rawData</servlet-name>

<url-pattern>/data/rawData</url-pattern>

</servlet-mapping>

even if i try to call the servlet directly (direct writing the url in the
address bar) there is no call going to servlet, rather the struts action is
being called. here is the mapping for that stuts action

<package name="reports" namespace="/report" extends="json-default">

  <action name="rawList" class="com.e2e.pin.web.actions.RawListAction">

<result type="json">

<param name="contentType">text/plain</param>

<param name="noCache">true</param>

</result>

      <interceptor-ref name="basicStack"/>

    </action>

</package>

no matter if i call servlet directly or indirectly, my call never reaches to
the servlet. how can i do this?

..alee
http://techboard.wordpress.com