struts-user mailing list archives

From David Erickson <halcyon1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: [S2] Race condition in SpringObjectFactory class loader
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2009 18:05:16 GMT
Yeah I keep the xwork jar local to my app in the web-inf/lib folder, and
verified repeatedly that my work directory was clean.. but no dice. Does
anyone know of a way to instrument the classloader to output the class its
defining and where from? I still believe it is some underlying race
condition where two threads are trying to define the same class at the same
time and this would help prove that. Thanks.