struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WARNING: Could not find action or result There is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name . - [unknown location]
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:14:43 GMT
AFAIK the mailing list doesn't pass through attachments, although using
one of the forums might.

Asking people to "go through" your application probably isn't the most
effective approach--why not just post the relevant configuration and
deployment information?

It's probably a simple configuration or deployment issue.

Dave